Saturday, June 9, 2012

Marcie Scudder

Marice Scudder

Say Hello by Marcie Scudder (www.marciescudderphotography.com)

For years Marcie walked the same path...always in a hurry to get to wherever it was she thought she might be going. There was always somewhere she needed to be..someone she needed to see...something she needed to do. So focused on the destination, she found herself missing out on the journey.

That - in combination with her love for all 4-footed friends brought her and her Australian Shepherd on daily walks to the local dog park where she couldn’t help but to capture the joy of dogs happily in the moment of play. By stopping motion..she aimed to capture pure sweet spontaneous emotion and love.

 “I’ve learned so many of my most important life-lessons from the dog who loves me even on those days when I’m not sure I love myself. She’s my constant companion and oftentimes my best friend. I’m thrilled and honored to be a part of a project such as this that is about offering love and hope for dogs and their masters who wouldn’t otherwise have the opportunity and experience.” - Marcie

Marcie's "Say Hello" photograph is available on blank greeting cards and in post card sets on the Paws For Charity Etsy shop. Marcie paid for the printing of the cards, and that means ALL proceeds from the sale of the cards in our etsy shop are donated to SHAID Animal Shelter.

1 comment:

Marcie said...

What a thrill and an honor to be here...THANK-YOU!!